Welcome to Parallell, a cosmic playground of immersive wonders created by ZOAN, an award-winning virtual reality studio based in Finland. Today ZOAN is a leading VR studio working with companies such as Microsoft, Meta, and Nike Global. Parallell is a unique photorealistic and cinematic metaverse created with the latest technology of Unreal Engine 5.
Parallell has a captivating storyline crafted by former storytellers from Warner Bros. Animation, Sony Pictures Entertainment and 20th Century Fox.
- In February the team launched its inaugural private sale of 20 parcels of land, which sold out validating the quality and demand of Cornerstone.land, the first virtual world within Parallell’s Galaxy.
- Parallell recently completed its second world, the first digital twin of Cerro-Tusa, a breathtaking resort seated at the base of the largest natural pyramid on earth, located in Venecia, Colombia, sitting on 33 hectares of land.
The current phase of development is the space station “Utopium” a luxury resort, residence, and travel destination conveniently located in Parallell’s Metaverse that will offer gaming, shopping, and a rich entertainment experience. Utopium is the destination for ad agencies and major brands to bridge the virtual gap between 2-D e-commerce to hyper-personalized interactive commerce experience. This bridge helps launch brands into the future of advertising, branding and consumer engagement.
All of the Parallel worlds are connected via portals placed in random locations and are only accessible with digital passports (NFTS). How Parallell Differentiates:
- Photorealistic quality through Unreal Engine 5
- The connection between real-world location digital twins and the metaverse
- Story-driven metaverse with an ever-expanding galaxy
- Built on blockchain and utilizes its own currency (LLELL Token) for all ecosystem transactions