I am working with one of the top 10 AI scientists in the world Peter Voss, who, with his early partners, Ben Goertzel (Founder of Singularity NET) and Shane Legg (co-founder of DeepMind acquired by Google) are the ones that coined the phrase Artificial General Intelligence (AGI).
I will be introducing an adaptive, contextual, conversational Artificial Intelligence based on cognitive architecture. It remembers what is said, and it constantly learns; it’s so much more intuitive and intelligent than current chatbots (ML/DL), virtual assistants, Siri, Alexa, etc.
All of the Benefits, None of the Risks of ChatGPT for Your Business
Aigo is built on a mind-like integrated cognitive architecture. This is radically different from the other current chatbots and so-called ‘personal assistants’ and puts Aigo ‘Light Years’ ahead.
Aigo’s human-like cognition allows it to:
- Listen and remember what was said and utilize this in future conversations
- Understand context and complex sentences
- Use Reasoning to disambiguate and answer questions
- Learn new facts and skills interactively, in real-time
- Have ongoing, meaningful conversations
- Hyper-personalize experiences based on user’s history, preferences and goals